Search:

User: Password:

Anime-Source.Com: Forums

Anime-Source.com :: View topic - Posting reviews for Anime...
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Posting reviews for Anime...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mina15
newbie!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Posting reviews for Anime... Reply with quote

Once I post a review, is it submitted to someone so they can make sure it looks okay or something? I posted maybe 3 or 4 reviews today and they haven't showed up on my records or in the review section for the anime. I joined today though so that could affect it but I don't know. All I want to know though is if it got through and I hopefully didn't waste time by doing the wrong thing and it didn't work. Razz
CGY
Jigoku Sensei

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patien! The staffs have to look over your reviews first, and if they think it's good enough, then they will post it out. Otherwise, the might send you a PM to explain about it, or do nothing at all.
Jsy3k
Cute Girl Lover
Cute Girl Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have looked at your review. I will be checking on it soon, so please be patient, OK? =)

Innocent Tranquility

The Smile that defies all thoughts of rationality
[/
Mina15
newbie!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you guys for posting and relpying. Smile Also... CGY I love your siggy image. Very Happy Sasuke and Naruto forever. Smile
full_moon402
Naginata Ashigaru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a different issue than him but i beleif its still about a review so i do have a few questions that ive been wondering about.
When u make a review u write about something for example a anime or manga.And u use frontpage to write it and send it to one of the A-source and im also wondering do u use frontpage to write it?If not do u create ur own website and after u done u send it?Also when u done who or where do u send it to?(i might know where to send it to but im making sure....i dont keep track of things sometimes)
Just to let u all know i already know how to send the screenshots since they posted already.
If anyone can help me thx u very much because im looking forward to write my review and see how i really do.
[IMG:400:100:a70745c8b4]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3997/fullmoonsig0qq.jpg[/img:a70745c8b4]
Full Moon Wo Sagashite forever
Frundock
A-Source Admin
A-Source Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't need any software to write to review. All you need to do is type it. You go there :

http://www.anime-source.com/banzai/modules.php?name=Anime

Then you pick the anime you liked/disliked. The click "Write a review". Once you're done with a quality review. A staf member will look at it and approve it. If there's something wrong with it, you'll receive a PM telling you what the problem was.
full_moon402
Naginata Ashigaru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx for ur help and ill try to do my best but i still have one last question still after i took a look at the site.Posting a review is like just regular posting all about a anime or manga thats already there.Im just making sure and i also know about submitting a new anime or others.Thats all i needed to know expect.....ill give a example of my problem,from the site :

Quote:
Posted by : racoon on 2006-03-27

My favorite anime so far i dont think they could get any better then this i would recommend it to any body even if you arent a boxing fan

Story: Its amazing it pulls you in from start to finish there are some episodes that get boring but only like 2 episodes theres like one fight thats pretty dum but everything else awsome 10 out of 10

Animation: Its great but there are some animation i dont like like takmura but i got used to it when there boxing and you could see the wind of the swing thats cool i would rate animation 10 out of 10

Music: The music great it goes with the setting i really like the music when it starts and when it ends a 10 out of 10

Characters: I love the characters specially ippo makunachi hes can do attitude is inspiring as well as takmura and how he teases wevery one 10 out of 10

i would rate it 10 out of 10

This the question...is this a review? Thx again for all ur help
Edit:one more question..can i do a review on a old anime that was 2004?
Srry for all the trouble
[IMG:400:100:a70745c8b4]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3997/fullmoonsig0qq.jpg[/img:a70745c8b4]
Frundock
A-Source Admin
A-Source Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can do a review for any anime listed on the site. The sample you listed is a indeed a review, albeit not a very good one.

If you want some guidance on how to write a review, Tevesh, a staff member, wrote a very good guide. You can reach it there :

http://www.anime-source.com/banzai/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=881
full_moon402
Naginata Ashigaru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ty very much

Now i understand it and i already read the guide awhile ago.I skim through some abit as well and read all of it.I also saw that some review that wasnt that good since it used Abbreviation and i was wondering y and as u mention it was a bad review.Ill try my best on doing the review.

Thx for everything
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime-Source.com Forum Index -> Read_Me.txt All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: