Search:

User: Password:

Anime-Source.Com: Forums

Anime-Source.com :: View topic - Fairy Tail
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fairy Tail
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime-Source.com Forum Index -> Current Anime Series & Movies (2014)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freedomangel
newbie!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Fairy Tail Reply with quote

I dont know if you guys know this but........
Its finally coming to TV, Fairy Tale! Cool
[img:1024:768]http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/6c46ad06795ec8a45ed52c89ade7e8d61232346496_full.jpg[/img]
The drawing style is like that of one piece!

Description:

A young sorceress, Lucy Heartfilia, travels to the land of Fiore to join the magical Fairy Tail Guild. Along the way, she meets Natsu Dragneel, a teenage boy looking for a dragon named Igneel. Shortly after their meeting, Lucy is abducted by Bora of Prominence, who was posing as Salamander of Fairy Tail, to be sold as a slave. Natsu rescues her and reveals that he is the real Salamander and has the skills of a Dragon Slayer. He offers her membership into the guild, which she accepts, and they become a team performing various missions for the Fairy Tail guild.

For those who have followed the manga i hope when they air this anime this fall that they will follow the story of the manga. AND NOT SCREW IT UP! I hope it will be a ongoing anime like naruto, bleach and one piece.

Source is Moetron
http://www.moetron.com/2009/06/27/fairy-tail-anime-announced/
red255
Jikan Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The drawing style is like that of one piece!

More its like that of One Piece if One piece had females in its cast and not just trannies and hookers.
Melancoholic
Naginata Ashigaru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: “Fairy Tail? — TV Anime Coming this Fall Reply with quote

Freedomangel wrote:
I hope it will be a ongoing anime like naruto, bleach and one piece.

I'm not a fan of ongoing anime. I always tend to lose interest and stop watching long before any kind of resolution is reached... It ends up with me just feeling like I've wasted my time.
du5k
A-Source Staff
A-Source Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
For those who have followed the manga i hope when they air this anime this fall that they will follow the story of the manga. AND NOT SCREW IT UP! I hope it will be a ongoing anime like naruto, bleach and one piece.

Seems like it's a join project between A-1 (Persona Trinity Soul, Kannagi, Valkyria Chronicles) and Satelight (Macross Zero, Macross Frontier, Hellsing Ultimate, Noein), so hopefully it'll be good.

Quote:
More its like that of One Piece if One piece had females in its cast and not just trannies and hookers.

Fairy Tail like to whore out their characters too... like how they always made Lucy dress like a prostitute. And every arc seems to have a female villian with little clothing.
fairladyz
Yari Ashigaru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One Piece = WIN!!!! This is so gonna be on my watch list
Freedomangel
newbie!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found out it will air in Oct. 2009... Cool
This will be a must watch for me too! Twisted Evil
BloodComplex
newbie!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to be watching this for sure =)

Looked interesting so i found the manga and started reading it.
I'm on chapter 130! ^_^ It's gooood!
kevinchaosvs
Shogun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

du5k wrote:
Fairy Tail like to whore out their characters too... like how they always made Lucy dress like a prostitute. And every arc seems to have a female villian with little clothing.
And Erza's armor gets progressively lesser covering. Heck, the only practical armor she wore was the very first one she's introduced in.
Melancoholic wrote:
Freedomangel wrote:
I'm not a fan of ongoing anime. I always tend to lose interest and stop watching long before any kind of resolution is reached... It ends up with me just feeling like I've wasted my time.
Same here. I'll probably just watch the first arc or two.
du5k
A-Source Staff
A-Source Staff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kevinchaosvs wrote:
du5k wrote:
And Erza's armor gets progressively lesser covering. Heck, the only practical armor she wore was the very first one she's introduced in.

I think her only really revealing armor is the one she fought gerard in? Well at least her normal outfit isn't so outrageous...
Freedomangel
newbie!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kevinchaosvs wrote:
du5k wrote:
Melancoholic wrote:
Freedomangel wrote:
Same here. I'll probably just watch the first arc or two.

If youve followed the manga then you know that this will be a great anime, if they decide too run the orginal story line! Shocked
I like the character design, it reminds me of one piece. I think that just fan service about the whole lesser covering! Twisted Evil Cool

Beside this main character is more wilder and he has some character of Luffy from one piece! Very Happy
Birth
newbie!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow. i can't wait for this. Razz
rqm06
Conscript

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, just watched the first episode. So far, I'm excited about this anime. This is one of my list this fall.

However, I'm a bit disappointed about the animation of this series. Seem like rushed. What do you guys think? Maybe I just have high hopes for this series that also heightened my expectation on how good they suppose to animate Fairy Tale.

Anyway, I'm hoping that they stay true to the manga. Since the arcs are amazing!
sk1des
Yari Ashigaru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well animation doesnt look as stiff as one piece, hope they follow the storyline more closely =)

http://reviewing-stuffs.blogspot.com/
eisenmeteor
The Mirage of Deceit
The Mirage of Deceit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freedomangel wrote:
I like the character design, it reminds me of one piece.

Really now because personally I think it looks like Hiro's other work Groove Adventure Rave but that's just me, the pacing, powers etc also reminds me of it.
rqm06
Conscript

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sk1des wrote:
well animation doesnt look as stiff as one piece, hope they follow the storyline more closely =)

Well, it felt stiff to me. Or maybe there's just a lot of anime's lately that has a modern approach to animation. I'm not complaining, just making a point. Still a great show though. Very Happy

eisenmeteor wrote:
Really now because personally I think it looks like Hiro's other work Groove Adventure Rave but that's just me, the pacing, powers etc also reminds me of it.

Speaking of Rave, I hope they don't stop midway on this project. But if they do, it can't be helped. Since the manga is far from over, I think.

Also, thank you for changing the topic name. It was hard to look up the Fairy Tail through the forum with the previous names that has those symbols etc. Good thing there's a search box. *

EDIT: * added another comment
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime-Source.com Forum Index -> Current Anime Series & Movies (2014) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: