Search:

User: Password:

Anime-Source.Com: Forums

Anime-Source.com :: View topic - So what are you still watching?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So what are you still watching?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime-Source.com Forum Index -> Anime General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faebinder
A-Source Staff
A-Source Staff

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: So what are you still watching? Reply with quote

Sigh.. my list is going thin... now that Monster and Basilisk have been fully done (juicy animes there) I have thinned my list.

I am watching:

- Bleach
- Naruto (still barely watching it, damn fillers)
- One Piece
- Blood+
- Fate Stay Night (Just picked this one up.)
- Black Cat

Last edited by Faebinder on Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
seefutbow
A-Source Staff
A-Source Staff

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to watch around 6 episodes of a series before I decide to drop it, so my list is a little longer.

-Fate-stay Night
-Magikano (hoping it will get better)
-Kage Kare Mamoru (decent... don't think too many people would like it)
-Mai Otome (don't like it as much as Mai Hime, but it's ok)
-Shakugan no Shana (melon-pan)
-Karin
-Eyeshield 21 (I don't know why I still watch this, it's pretty bad)

I also follow Bleach and Naruto, but I don't really watch the episodes as they come out, being as I read the manga for both. I kind of just download them and when I've reached a certain point where I feel like watching them, I'll start watching.

I've also picked up some older series recently like Ronin Warriors, Crest of the Stars, Banner of the Stars, and Maburaho. Doesn't seem like I'll have as much time to watch everything considering school seems to be a little harder this semester.
mistabean
Daimyo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my current watchlist

Binchou-tan
Fate/Stay Night
Ichigo Mashimaro (waiting for the subber to catch up)
Jigoku Shoujo (watching the raws too)
Kashimashi (watching the raws too)
Mushishi
Yakitate
Aria (waiting for the final ep of the first season)
Black Cat
Blood+
Eureka 7 (watching the raws while waiting for the subbers to catch up)
Gun X Sword
Hantsuki (stalled, to be picked up later)
Kage Kara Mamoru
Karas
Magikano (surprisingly good)
Mai Otome
Noein
Shakugan no Shana
Solty Rei
Wings of Rean
Rescue Wings
Pani Poni Dash (waiting for one subber to finish)

and waiting for

Tactical Roar (subbed)
Ergo Proxy
Hellsing OVA
Himitsu
A-Source Admin
A-Source Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool thread, but aren't we encouraging discussions here? Well, I'll be listing too. Like I said before (in another thread), I don't really like repeating myself (: <-- do I have to tell everyone that it's a smiley face?

Series I'm faithfully following
Gakuen Alice
I love the series, but the releases are really holding back. The last release was in October!

Hantsuki
Good series with interesting events to come. The kickass nurse is probably the main reason of why I'm watching it.

Kage Kara Mamoru
So far, I actually like this series. The beginning was worthwile to check out the 2nd episode. And the new kimono-girl that came up for the 2nd episode made the events hilarious! If the next few episodes are like the 2nd one, I'm in!

Karin
I recently got into this series and it's jam packed with hilarity! Well, at least, I find it funny. The romance aspect is probably the thing drawing me it

Sugar Sugar Rune
If you like Gakuen Alice, you'll probably like Sugar Sugar Rune. I'm a mahou shoujo fan and the events are quite funny. Not something everyone would like though

Side Watchings
Hajime no Ippo
It's hard to stop yourself from watching the next episode. But once you stop, it's kinda hard for me to go back. I'm not as excited to watch it as say, Gakuen Alice or Sugar Sugar Rune. Still, Hajime no Ippo is very promising, those massive 5 star reviews aren't wrong.

Gankutsuou
I'm not really enjoying myself with this series. The art is magnificent, and I'm already used to it. But the events are... beh. They try to make a cliff hanger at the end of every episode, but it doesn't work as well as Naruto.

Naruto
I have a lot of catching up to do here. I can't stand how one fight takes up 5+ episode. This series needs some closure damnit! Still, I shamefully admit that I'm pretty much absorbed in the anime.

Iriya's Sky Summer's UFO
Just something I picked up so I can completely fill those 4.5 GB dvds. It's good, but I nothing exceedingly notable.

Get Backers
I'm still in the mere beginnings. I don't quite get as excited as most people do when it comes to action series, so this one is pretty neutral to me. Lady Poison is cool though! Yeah! (thumbs up emoticon)

Prince of Tennis
Slowly, oh so slowly, finishing this. I have no complaints about this series. The characters are attractive, the anime is addicting, and... the characters are attractive =3

Suzuka
The character design is really, really pretty. Not unique, but pretty. Still, the animation is... questionable considering that this is about track & field

Series I plan to continue in the future
Just because they were kicked off my anime watchings list. But that doesn't mean they were bad. My anime list is mostly based on convenience actually...
Jigoku Shoujo
Animal Yokocho
Angel Heart
Mushishi (I accidently deleted my files -_-)

Series I plan to finish just for the heck of it
To write a review: they're based on the length of the series, convenience, not enjoyment
Itsudatte My Santa
Papa to Kiss in the Dark

On the verge of dropping
Lemon Angel Project (the main character is so annoying)
Kashimashi (the 2nd episode was crap)
Ginga Densetu Weed (animals, I have too soft of a spot for them)

Dropped
Kagihime
GaikingGunparade Orchestra
Cluster Edge Rolling Eyes
Canvas 2
Black Cat
Aria
Ayakashi
To Heart 2
Wings of Rean
Akagi
Rescue Wings
idjota
Kyunin Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i haven't watched a lot of anime lately but here are the ones that i'm watching

currently watching:
Blood+
Bleach
Gunparade orchestra (not a great show like the first one was, but i've seen only 4 eps)
gunbuster 2 (even though i'm not a fan of mecha this anime is still interesting)
blue seed (i'm not sure i want to finish this one, the squeaky girl sometimes annoys me but the show not that bad)
he is my master (i've watched up to ep 7 or 8 and dont feel like finishing it)
Texhnolyze (this one is really odd, after 15 or so episodes i was hoping it would get more interesting but it did not, so i'm probably going to stop watching it, or finish it when i have nothing else to watch)
detective academy Q (patienly wating till the finally finish subbing this great anime)

series i've recently finished:
blue gender (this anime is a lot better when watched subbed, the dubing on the show was horible)
GITS: SAC 2nd gig (really good anime)
Ermental Gerard (just finished that today)

series that i'm going to start watching soon are probably going to be suzuka and the new FMP, then i'll probably wait for other anime to finish to start anything new
[img:387:120:36cb7a5440]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/idjota/BL.jpg[/img:36cb7a5440]
Trunkz0r
New Release Guy
New Release Guy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mainly just watch Bleach and Blood+. I'll pick up naruto again whenever the fillers finish.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
1ce
Retired Forumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not much of a die hard fan of too many anime series' out there, but when I do get hooked on some anime's I tend to stick with them even when they get boring.

The series's that I am still watching are: Naruto and Bleach.
Both of them are in their fillers stages, but I continue to have faith in them - I have nothing else to watch anyway.
Jsy3k
Cute Girl Lover
Cute Girl Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have lots of watch currently and this is the most priority one that I have to finish:

Rozen Maiden: Träumend
Well, since I have watched the prequel, I am really excited when they decided to make a sequel from it since there are a lot of unanswered questions in the sequel. I have watched this till eps 2 so far.

Suzuka
I have watched up to eps 4 and so far, it is good in terms of story and development.

Kannazuki no Miko
I have watched this series till eps 2. Found it interesting so far, except for the mecha. I wonder what a mecha doing in a priestess-type anime.... But well, so far so good and the girls are cute too =P This is my 3rd shoujo-ai series that I have in my collection.

Gundam SEED Destiny
I have left this series back in December to watch others and forgotten about it!!! I was cleaning around the CD and DVDs when I found the DVD. I have watched till eps 11 and looking forward to continuing the series. So far, it is entertaining, but won't know for how long this series can do that.

I have more series to watch and a whole lot more to download, but usually I wait till they are finished before I started watching them ^^;

Well, that is it for the one to watch on my priority list.... I hope I can finish them before March ^^;

Innocent Tranquility

The Smile that defies all thoughts of rationality
[/
fresh_no_concept
S-Orchestra Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been out of the current anime loop for a while now...

The only series I am following on a weekly basis are:

Bleach
This new story arc featured some questionable, if not ugly, character animation that makes me cringe. Still, the story itself isn't too bad so far. It's no Soul Society of course, but I'll stick with this series.

Shakugan no Shana
You know, there really is nothing special about this anime. Yet, I find myself waiting for and watching the new episodes every week. Shana is quite cute when eating her melon bread. Not to mention that the fight scenes are interesting.

I am also impatiently waiting for the next seasons of AMG and School Rumble.

I've recently finished Princess Tutu, which took up a good portion of my anime viewing time in the past couple of weeks. Great anime that everyone should take a look at.

I've dropped a bunch of anime in the past month. They include Naruto, Blood+, Cluster Edge and Ginban Kaleidoscope.

I've started looking more into the J-dramas these days. Series like H2, Attack No. 1, Oyaji, UNFAIR, and Nurse Aoi tend to be occupying my bittorrent windows these days. Oh, and Ishihara Sawatomi rocks my socks! =)
Yuun
A-Source Staff
A-Source Staff

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watch so much anime and still following them that I myself was wondering what the hell I'm doing...

Banners of the Star III (Just bought the DVD)
Inuysha (I think I got roughly 30ep before I can finish this title)
Azumanga Daioh (Just finish 12ep... trying to catch up)
Suzuka (Just Finish Dling)
Canvas 2
Gokujou Seitokai (Wonder what is the fansub group doing...?)
DCSS
Fate Stay Night
Ginban Kaleidoscope
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
Ichigo Mashimaro (This is one cute little title)
Kage Kara Mamoru (Wahh~~ Nice nice nice ^^)
Kagihime (...)
Karin (^^)
Kashimasi (Woah!!! My favorite anime series for this January 2006)
koi koi 7
Lamune (^^)
Lemon Angel Project (Stupid Heroine...)
Magikano (^^)
Mai-Otome (Holy Macoroni!! What a sudden twist)
Maria ga sama miteru (Just finished dling haven't watch a single ep)
Peto-Peto san (Argh!!!! When is the next ep coming???)
Shakugan no Shana
Solty Rei
To Heart 2 (I can't wait any longer... T__________T)

XD I'll rust away before I can manage to finish it... oh~ and i skip Binchou-tan and Black Cat cause I can't manage it any longer... >_<
Oh God... why there's only 24 hours in a day??? >_<
[img:800:198:5c85a10b1b]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1347/feenasighk3.jpg[/img:5c85a10b1b]
Faebinder
A-Source Staff
A-Source Staff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Seriously.. Reply with quote

Seriously... if you havent watched monster... you are missing out... what an amazing anime.. just finished it yesterday....
mistabean
Daimyo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monster are sometimes kind of... draggy. But it's a nice anime though. First on I saw going on a full season of 74 episodes without a change in the OP. It can get very very slow sometimes, but the suspense/thriller part is where it's good. Just that it is... dragging.
Faebinder
A-Source Staff
A-Source Staff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Hence. Reply with quote

mistabean wrote:
Monster are sometimes kind of... draggy. But it's a nice anime though. First on I saw going on a full season of 74 episodes without a change in the OP. It can get very very slow sometimes, but the suspense/thriller part is where it's good. Just that it is... dragging.

Hence the 9 in my review... but seriously... towards the end.. like the last 7 episodes... just zooms by.
Faebinder
A-Source Staff
A-Source Staff

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Just saw... Reply with quote

Just watched the first episode of Ergo Proxy.... hmm.... a lot of goodness in it.. potentially great anime.

There is a lot of ambiguity cluttering it (my thoughts after the first episode).

Autoraves - machines of human bodyparts? Or programmed humans?

Proxy - Seems like a mystry that will be unsolved later.

Immigrants - So not everyone is from the haven? What is the haven? A planet or just a city? What lives around it?

Hopefully more of this will be revealed and it will stay interesting... my fear is for it to become like Wolf Rain... great start but a death sentence later as the action and story dies with the imagination being pushed to its limit.
Frundock
A-Source Admin
A-Source Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick little list :

- Bleach (sometime, download one or two episode and watch them)
- Mai Otome (some stupid fun from watching this show)
- Eureka Seven (really like this one)
- Yakitate Japan (seems like the new arc is less interresting)
- Lemon Angel Project (considering dropping)
- Mushishi (Just started, hard to tell)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anime-Source.com Forum Index -> Anime General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: